Sani-Cloth AF Universal is an alcohol free, Quaternary Ammonium based formulation. Ideal for use cleaning and disinfecting around patients and staff, especially those with respiratory sensitivities. Effective against norovirus and TB.
Sani-Cloth AF Universal are disposable disinfection wipes for non-invasive medical devices and general surfaces.
- Disinfectant and Cleaner
- Medical Device
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- Virucidal (Enveloped Viruses)
- Norovirus (Non-enveloped Viruses)
- SARS-CoV-2 (2019 Novel Coronavirus) belongs to a group of enveloped viruses. Despite the serious nature of the disease, outside of the body, enveloped viruses are easily compromised by most disinfectants.According to European test methods, proven efficacy to EN 14476 against reference test virus Vaccinia virus consequently covers all enveloped viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.
Sani-Cloth AF Universal if effective in 30 seconds.
- Alcohol free quaternary ammonium
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare.
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance.
- Categorisation of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
- Available as Flow Wraps, Canisters or Buckets.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols.
|Product Code||1 x 200 Pack|