Cloths, Wipes & Scourers

Microfibre cloths, dishcloths, sponges & more

Dispensers

Modular & Steel

Shop now

Paper Disposables

Toilet Rolls, Hand Towels and more

Shop now

Winter Range

Overcome winter's frosty challenges

Shop now

COSHH / MSDS / Safety Data Sheets

Learn more

Becoming a Supplier

Learn more

Delivery Information

Learn more

About Us

We are a family business, Mike, Jason & Julie. The majority of our business, around 85%, revolves around supplying schools, while the remaining 15% caters to local businesses and online sales.

 

We're a small business, but we keep it like that for a reason, the bigger the company, the less they care, we still want your business and want you to be happy with us.

 

We are a fully Accredited Distributor, and are accredited for Plastic Refuse, Soft Tissue, Cotton Mops & Chemical Standard.  So safe to say, we sell quality products.

Read more

Our Brands

Accreditations

Invoice / Credit Accounts

We are pleased to supply UK schools and colleges with a 30-day credit account. Schools and colleges can order via the website, email, phone, or post and an invoice will be emailed to you once we complete the delivery. You will then have 30 days to pay the invoice via by BACs or cheque, payment details are provided on the invoice. Alternatively, if you wish to pay at the point of order, you may pay through our payment terminal.